Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Been Too Long

I began this blog as a result of an outcry from friends and family who wanted to know the status of my dad's health after he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in 2007. It was difficult to even look at this blog after he died on June 2, 2009 ( see below).

But now I'm a blog-reader addict. And every now and then I get so inspired by the stories I read-mostly Type 1 diabetes blogs - that I want to revive my original blog and start again.

So here it is. Wish me luck!

No comments:

The Ennis' are always looking for a new tradition to add to our family get-togethers. This blog is our newest addition. We welcome you to enjoy our goings-ons as much as we are.
Click on the 1st video to view 8/9 VLOG
Click on the 2nd video to view 7/31 VLOG
*NEW* Click on the 3rd video to view 9/14 VLOG