Monday, July 13, 2015

FFL 2013 (Friends For Life, Children with Diabetes Conference in Florida)

FOOTNOTE at the top: I haven't typed a word on this blog since this post 2 years ago which I never posted. Posting now. Thanks.


We are really here! It's already two been two full days. Fantastically full days. Riley has spent so much time at the sports center yesterday and today with friends, could this be the Friends For Life that they speak of?
On the airplane flying to FFL 2013

What we've done so far, in a nutshell:

He has also been hooked up to a pump for a two day trial with saline running

R: kids' Moms and Dads are freaks...you aren't like that.
M: I'm not? THat's the one thing I've learned so far
that I need to get off your back.
R: You aren't on my back, you're good.
M: Really..Im a pain in your neck, aren't I?
R: No.
R: What about the April Debacle...well that was just me being stupid.
Since then, all's good.)

M:  How was the trip to the theme park?
R:  Good, no big deal.
M:  What did you eat?
R:  Just regular food and in the afternoon, we had cotton candy and I totally nailed it!
M:  Nailed it to the wall, I hope.
R:  huh? A whole bag of it was 120 CHO and I dosed for it and on the bus on the way back I felt low, so I tested and I was 93! PERFECT!
M:  You ate the WHOLE bag?
R:  No! I just snacked on the other kids' bags in our group.
M:  So you nailed a cotton candy graze-fest?
R:  YES, yes I did!
M:  AWESOME

No comments:

The Ennis' are always looking for a new tradition to add to our family get-togethers. This blog is our newest addition. We welcome you to enjoy our goings-ons as much as we are.
Click on the 1st video to view 8/9 VLOG
Click on the 2nd video to view 7/31 VLOG
*NEW* Click on the 3rd video to view 9/14 VLOG