Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Things Said While Low

Low caught on camera last week during school.
This is the health room. A buddy walked with Riley
from chapel. Eating goldfish, after fast acting carb.
Riley:  Can I have that knife?
Me:      No
Riley:   Like...forever?
Me:      huh?
Riley:   Well I'm gonna have it. When you are dying, you're gonna call me to you and say "Riley I   want you to have this knife."
Me:      This Cutco paring knife..you want to inherit this?
Riley:   Yes

                             AND

Riley:   Mom, let's go out on the prowl!
Me:      Huh?
Riley:   Isn't that what you say? You know go out shopping and stuff? I wanna buy some stuff.

1 comment:

Leighann said...

My father in law is hilarious when he's low.

The Ennis' are always looking for a new tradition to add to our family get-togethers. This blog is our newest addition. We welcome you to enjoy our goings-ons as much as we are.
Click on the 1st video to view 8/9 VLOG
Click on the 2nd video to view 7/31 VLOG
*NEW* Click on the 3rd video to view 9/14 VLOG